To forward emails you would need a personal TI Group email address. Follow the steps carefully and each step is numbered in the diagram attached.
1. Once logged in to your email account, click on the settings button on the upper right hand side of your email page. This button looks like a gear.
2. From the drop down list, click on settings.
3. On the settings page, click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
4. In the Forwarding section, click on Add a forwarding address. A window will pop up for you to enter your desired email address that you want to forward your emails to. After you enter the email address, click on proceed to confirm the email address.
5. In the forwarding section again, click on the "Forward a copy of incoming mail to" button.
6. On the drop down list emails select the email that you just entered
7. Verify that you selected Forward a copy of incoming mail to (your email) on step 6. Go to the bottom of the page and click on Save Changes.
Refer to the diagram below.