Note: Any misuse or abuse of this feature will result in immediate suspension of account.
Booking board rooms. projectors and other shared items are done through Google Calendar.
To start off, follow the steps to subscribe to the board rooms or items from your calendar. Subscribing will allow you to see the vacancy of all the board rooms and items
1. In your TI Group calendar, click on the + sign to located on the left side.
2. From the drop down list, click on browse resources
3. Inside the Resources page, click on the checkbox of the Resource you are interested in.
The number beside the Resources are the quantity of the items and the capacity of the rooms.
Note: The Marketing iPad requires your manager's approval and is mainly used for client presentation.
4. Going back to calendars, you will now see all the board rooms and items labelled Clicking on the event will show the details and the organizer of the event.
To remove or hide the calendar, simply click on the checkbox on the left side.
HOW TO BOOK A BOARDROOM AND ADD GUESTS?
1. To book a board room, simple hit the Create button on the upper left hand side in Calendars.
2. Enter the name and description of event and the date and time of event (Note: Double check the time of event once created) To add guests, click on "Add: Guests". All guests will show on the list.
3. To add room, simply click Rooms, etc. Click the ADD button beside the desired board room. Rooms that are not available will not appear on the list.
For help anytime email email@example.com